This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
SY 49 SE BRADPOLE HIGHER STREET 2/52 The Vicarage
GV II Detached Vicarage. c.1845. Ashlar stone walls. Slate roof with stone gable-copings, roll-moulded. Large moulded kneelers. 2 stone stacks hidden in the valley. Double-pile house. 2 storeys.
3 windows, sashes with glazing-bars, and marginal glazing-bars.
All windows have returned labels, and chamfered-and-quirked jambs.
Stone cills. Front door at centre, with 4-centred head, and hollow chamfered jambs. Rectangular top light of 4-lights, and a returned label over. Plank door with recessed panels. Attached wing at left hand, at oblique angle. Rubble stone walls. Slate roof. 2 storeys, 2 windows, 2-light wooden casements with glazing-bars.
Brick porch right of centre.
Listing NGR: SY4810994374
Copyright IoE Mr Richard C Lane. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Lane, Richard C
Rights Holder: Lane, Richard C
Ashlar, Slate, Stone, Georgian Detached House, Victorian Monument <By Form>, House, Domestic, Dwelling, Vicarage, Clergy House, Clerical Dwelling