This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
ST5515NE YEOVIL CP PETER STREET (South side)
8/59 No 17 (Trinity House)
House, now used as offices. Circa 1830. Brick (now colourwashed) with stone rusticated quoins and eaves cornice, with hipped Welsh slated roof. 3-storeys with irregular fenestration. Ground floor rendered, with modern large bow window of 7-divided lights to left of the doorway, which retains its 6-fielded panel front door but has lost its door surround; to first floor two symmetrically placed 12- pane sash window with margins in plain openings, and to second floor three symmetrically placed 16-light sash windows without margins, also set plain. The side walls rendered and quite plain. The interior not inspected.
Listing NGR: ST5577315900
Copyright IoE Mr Brian Haigh. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Haigh, Brian
Rights Holder: Haigh, Brian
Brick, Render, Welsh Slate, Georgian House, Victorian Monument <By Form>, Domestic, Dwelling, Office, Unassigned, Building