This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
1. HIGH STREET 5327 (West Side) Great Houghton Church of St Mary the Virgin (Formerly listed as Church of St Mary) SP 7958 24/426 3.5.68. GV 2.
1754, attributed to David Hiorne of Warwick, altered 1878 E C Hakewill. Nave, sanctuary, west steeple. Ashlar, round headed windows altered to Norman. C19 south porch. Venetian east window. Spire virtually rebuilt 1971. Interior: chequer grey and white marble sanctuary floor, rails with turned balusters, arch flanked by matching wall monuments by Cox of Northampton, 1778 and 1782, both in grey and white marble, some Siena marble on right. 2 similar monuments, 1825 and 1833. Modillion nave cornice.
Church of St Mary, The Old Rectory and Rectory Dovecote form a group.
Listing NGR: SP7918358977