This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
HIGH STREET 1.
5327 (West Side) Great Houghton The Old Rectory SP 7958 24/427 II GV 2.
1720, altered C19. Coursed rubble, ashlar, some red brick. Welsh, slated roof. 0 H plan, 2 storeys and attics. West front has narrow wings, centre 4 sash windows wide. Central west door in surround of fluted Doric pilasters, broken entablature with triglyphs, open pediment. Interior altered C19.
Church of St Mary, The Old Rectory and Rectory Dovecote form a group.
Listing NGR: SP7918558921
© Mr Ron Fitzhugh. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Fitzhugh, Ron
Rights Holder: Fitzhugh, Ron
Ashlar, Brick, Rubble, Welsh Slate, Stuart Vicarage, Georgian Domestic, Clergy House, Clerical Dwelling, House, Dwelling