This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
TG20NW SOUTH PARK AVENUE (north side) South-east quadrant pavilion 4/10026 at Eaton Park GV II Park pavilion. 1924-8. By A Sandys Winch. Colourwashed stone and concrete with balustraded flat roof Classical style. Plan is a quadrant completely surrounded by a colonnade. Stepped plinth from which rise Tuscan columns which support an entablature with balustrade above, which has piers at intervals above the columns. Within the colonnade various doorways with panelled doors and fanlights, and mullion and transom windows, both interspersed with pilasters corresponding to the columns. One of group of 4 and with the Bandstand (qv) part of the significant layout of structures at Eaton Park. Eaton Park is included in the English Heritage Register of Parks and Gardens at Grade II.
Listing NGR: TG2059207488
Copyright IoE Mr Keith Erskine. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Erskine, Keith
Rights Holder: Erskine, Keith
Concrete, Stone, 20th Century Pavilion, Gardens Parks And Urban Spaces