This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
TIMSBURY C.P. - ST 65 NE 2/23 Stables, 40 metres north-east of Parish's House G.V.
II Stable block, now used for garden storage. Probably 1816. Ashlar, slate roofs.
Central 2 storey gabled section has paired doors in rusticated base, sash above, gable as pediment with roundel, single storey wings to each side have round headed openings now filled by tri-partite sashes.
Listing NGR: ST6736458764
Copyright IoE Mr Arthur A. Chapman. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Chapman, Arthur A.
Rights Holder: Chapman, Arthur A.
Ashlar, Slate, Georgian Stable, Agriculture And Subsistence, Animal Shed, Farm Building, Agricultural Building, Transport, Storehouse, Unassigned, Building