Tucker Monument In Churchyard About 11 Metres South Of South East Chapel Door Of Church Of St Nicholas

Date:
25 Apr 2002
Location:
Tucker Monument In Churchyard About 11 Metres South Of South East Chapel Door Of Church Of St Nicholas, High Street, Bromham, Kennet, Wiltshire, SN15 2EX
Reference:
IOE01/02297/16
Type:
Photograph (Digital)

Description

This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.

ST 9665 BROMHAM HIGH STREET (west side)

10/38 Tucker monument in churchyard about 11m south of south east chapel door of Church of St Nicholas

GV II

Chest tomb, late C18, ashlar with 2 octagonal raised plaques each side, fielded centre and angle piers with rosette centres, moulded base, moulded cornice with pulvinated frieze broken forward over piers. Backgrounds are picked out in black. South side inscription dated 1773.

Listing NGR: ST9632265168

Content

This is part of the Series: IOE01/0930 IOE Records taken by Charles Hart; within the Collection: IOE01 Images Of England

Rights

© Mr Charles Hart. Source: Historic England Archive

This photograph was taken for the Images of England project

People & Organisations

Photographer: Hart, Charles

Rights Holder: Hart, Charles

Keywords

Ashlar, Georgian Chest Tomb, Religious Ritual And Funerary, Tomb, Funerary Site

Back
to top