Watch-House Approx 30 Yards South Of Church Of St Mary

Date:
19 Oct 2000
Location:
Watch-House Approx 30 Yards South Of Church Of St Mary, Morpeth, Castle Morpeth, Northumberland
Reference:
IOE01/02328/21
Type:
Photograph (Digital)
Not what you're looking for? Try a new search

Description

This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.

MORPETH HIGH CHURCH NZ 1985

24/237 Watch-house approx 30 yards south of Church of St.Mary

GV II

Churchyard watch-house. 1831. Ashlar with Welsh slate roof. Single storey, 2 bays with pointed-arched door to right and pointed-arched window now boarded up, to left. Roof hipped on right; flat coping and small end stack on left.

Listing NGR: NZ1971285048

Content

This is part of the Series: IOE01/2213 IOE Records taken by David J Wilkinson; within the Collection: IOE01 Images Of England

Rights

© Mr David J Wilkinson. Source: Historic England Archive

This photograph was taken for the Images of England project

People & Organisations

Photographer: Wilkinson, David J

Rights Holder: Wilkinson, David J

Keywords

Ashlar, Slate, Georgian Watch House, Victorian Civil, Church, Religious Ritual And Funerary, Mixed Cemetery, Cemetery, Funerary Site