The Master's House

Date:
9 May 2001
Location:
The Master's House, Church Court Ec4, Inner And Middle Temples, City Of London, Greater London, EC4Y 7HL
Reference:
IOE01/02573/24
Type:
Photograph (Digital)

Description

This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.

INNER TEMPLE EC4 1.

5002 Church Court (North Side) The Master's House TQ 3181 SW 7/104 5.6.72.

II GV

2.

Mid C20. Exterior a facsimile of building erected in 1667 and destroyed 1939-45.

Red brick and Portland stone. 3 storeys plus dormers in tiled roof. 5 windows.

Segmental pediment on brackets to entrance. Modillion eaves cornice with pediment over central 3 windows. Included for group value.

Listing NGR: TQ3126981031

Content

This is part of the Series: IOE01/0834 IOE Records taken by Susan Graber; within the Collection: IOE01 Images Of England

Rights

© Ms Susan Graber. Source: Historic England Archive

This photograph was taken for the Images of England project

People & Organisations

Photographer: Graber, Susan

Rights Holder: Graber, Susan

Keywords

Brick, Tile, Stuart Inns Of Court, Civil, Legal Site, Building, Unassigned, House, Monument <By Form>, Domestic, Dwelling

Back
to top