This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
5111 MANOR ROW BDl (east side)
Stable/Coach House Block at right angle to rear of No 30 SE 1633 35/826
Stable coach house block circa 1840 on north side of yard. Two storeys, sandstone "brick" with hipped slate roof. Three windows on first floor, the centre one octagonal with architrave surround. Three coach house doors on ground floor.
Listing NGR: SE1617433532
© Mr Alan Bradley. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Bradley, Alan
Rights Holder: Bradley, Alan
Sandstone, Slate, Georgian Stable, Victorian Agriculture And Subsistence, Animal Shed, Farm Building, Agricultural Building, Transport, Coach House, Road Transport Site