This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
SK5739NE GEORGE STREET 646-1/21/222 (East side) No.10
Presbytery, now office. Dated 1827, altered mid C20. By Edward Willson of Lincoln. Brick, with painted ashlar dressings and slate roof with coped gables and 2 gable stacks. Plinth and first floor sill band. 3 storeys; 2 window range. Glazing bar windows with brick flat arches. To left, a canted bay window, 2 storeys, 3 sashes, flanked to right on the ground floor by a 6-panel door and overlight, then a garage opening. Above, to right, a 12-pane sash. Above again, two C20 tilting casements.
This presbytery was built to serve the adjoining (first) Roman Catholic chapel in Nottingham (qv).
Listing NGR: SK5754939985
© Mr Alan Greaves. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Greaves, Alan
Rights Holder: Greaves, Alan
Ashlar, Brick, Slate, Georgian Priests House, Domestic, Clergy House, Clerical Dwelling, House, Dwelling, Office, Unassigned, Building