This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
1671 ST MARY'S PLACE (South Side) No 4 TF 0307 1/252 22.5.54.
II* GV 2.
Late C18. 3 storeys and attics in ashlar. Stone slate roof with 2 stone stacks at gable ends. 3 cambered dormers, double-hung sashes with glazing bars. 5 windows, double-hung sashes with glazing bars. Band continues cills. Stone plinth. C19 wood hood with dentil cornice on brackets over central ,double door of 6 panels.
Inset foot scraper.
Nos 1 to 4 (consec) Town Hall and the Church of St Mary form a group.
Listing NGR: TF0307307023
© Mr Derek E. Godson. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Godson, Derek E.
Rights Holder: Godson, Derek E.
Ashlar, Stone, Georgian House, Monument <By Form>, Domestic, Dwelling, Boot Scraper, Gardens Parks And Urban Spaces, Street Furniture