This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
5141 EX-OLD FLETTON UD FLETTON AVENUE Fletton Cross in Churchyard immediately west of TL 1997 SE 51/240 14.11.74 Church of St Margaret II GV 2.
Saxon cross with mutilated wheel head and tapering shaft with carved roundels and Norman lettering of circa 1180 inscription "Radulph Filius Wilielmi".
RCHM (1) page 69.
Listing NGR: TL1973597086
© Mr Peter D. Dewar. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Dewar, Peter D.
Rights Holder: Dewar, Peter D.
Early Medieval Cross, Religious Ritual And Funerary