The original plan showed the extension at the rear of the building and included notes on the construction work. It was drawn on 04 Nov 1911.
On 21 Mar 1912, following building, additional measurements, and notes were added in red ink to some of the drawings. The title was also amended to read Record Drawing.
There are some small pencil sketches on the back
This is part of the Job: PF/DMH/001 Hand tinted copies of drawings showing the additions to the Married Soldiers Quarters at the Hospital; within the Volume: PF/DMH Dover Military Hospital, Kent; within the Series: EHC01/022 English Heritage Plans and Measured Drawings; within the Collection: EHC01 English Heritage(EH):Archive
Copyright Crown copyright
People & Organisations
Creator of Archive: Royal Engineers
Victorian Military Hospital, Victorian Married Quarters