The congregational church in Gold Street dates from 1723 although underwent major alterations in 1898. In 1776 Reverend Thomas Northcote Toller became minister and was followed by his son the Reverend Thomas Toller from 1821. After a century of ministry by members of the Toller family the church became known as Toller's Chapel, Toller's Congregational Church and most recently the Toller United Reformed Church.
This is part of the Sub Series: RCH01/002/072 RCHME Architectural Requests: Northamptonshire; within the Series: RCH01/002 Royal Commission on the Historical Monuments of England: Architectural Requests; within the Collection: RCH01 Royal Commission on the Historical Monuments of England (RCHME) Archive
This Job contains the following materials:
© Crown Copyright. Historic England Archive