A Strategy for Stimulating Building Preservation Trust Activity in the South West of England
The UK Association of Preservation Trusts in conjunction with English Heritage has appointed the services of DTS Solutions to undertake this study of Building Preservation Trust activity in the South West of England. The study has a principal overarching aim of identifying a number of pilot initiatives in the South West to be taken forward by Building Preservation Trusts (BPTs) operating in the South West area, either singly or in partnership.
Prior to this, four preliminary research tasks have been carried out to assist in justifying the selection of the pilot initiatives.
- Task 1 A review of the context within which Building Preservation Trusts operate in the South West.
- Task 2 A review of BPT activity in the South West.
- Task 3 An analysis of the issues facing BPTs in the South West as a means of creating a ‘Health’ checklist for organisations to help define the capacity of BPTs to undertake the pilot initiatives.
- Task 4 Provision of an assessment of the role of Project Organisers in the delivery of BPT projects
- Publication Status: Completed
If you require an alternative, accessible version of this document (for instance in audio, Braille or large print) please contact us:
Customer Service Department
Telephone: 0370 333 0607
Textphone: 0800 015 0516
Email: [email protected]