90-100, CHURCH STREET

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1062631

Date first listed: 22-Jun-1987

Statutory Address: 90-100, CHURCH STREET

Map

Ordnance survey map of 90-100, CHURCH STREET
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1062631 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 19-Nov-2018 at 16:09:43.

Location

Statutory Address: 90-100, CHURCH STREET

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Lincolnshire

District: South Kesteven (District Authority)

Parish: Market Deeping

National Grid Reference: TF 13785 10026

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

TF 1210-1310 MARKET DEEPING CHURCH STREET (west side)

12/147 Nos. 9otolOO (even)

G.V. II

6 almshouses. 1877 by Edward Browning of Stamford. Squared limestone rubble with ashlar quoins and dressings. Collyweston slate roof, ashlar ridge stacks. Courtyard plan. Single storey, 5 bay front, the end bays are advanced and separately gabled. Central pair of plank and muntin doors set in slightly advanced bay with hipped porch over supported on turned wooden baluster supports. In the porch roof over, a small 2 light dormer window. To either side are single 3 light plain sashes with chamfered stone mullions and plain ashlar surrounds. In the gable ends are similar single windows. The left hand gable has a plaque with "MAS" in raised lettering and the right hand gable the date "1877". Both plaques have draped garlands above. The matching inner side fronts have a pair of plank and muntin doors, set beneath a projecting sloping roof on baluster supports, with a single 3 light window to one side and a pair of 3 light windows and a single light to the other. The almshouses were built. following a bequest by Miss Mary Ann Scotney for 6 Protestant widows or spinsters.

Listing NGR: TF1378510026

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 194532

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing