THE OLD RECTORY

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1062669

Date first listed: 22-Jun-1987

Statutory Address: THE OLD RECTORY, CHURCH LANE

Map

Ordnance survey map of THE OLD RECTORY
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1062669 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 21-Nov-2018 at 12:56:56.

Location

Statutory Address: THE OLD RECTORY, CHURCH LANE

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County: Lincolnshire

District: South Kesteven (District Authority)

Parish: Braceborough and Wilsthorpe

National Grid Reference: TF 08152 13258

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

TF 01 SE BRACEBOROUGH CHURCH LANE AND WILSTHORPE (north side) 5/42 The Old Rectory

II

Incorrectly shown as Rectory on OS map. Former rectory now house. 1848 by William Thompson, in Tudor style, with minor C20 alterations. Coursed squared limestone rubble with ashlar quoins and dressings, Collyweston slate roof having decorative ridge tiles, 2 tall wall stacks and single gable stack with diagonally set ashlar shafts. L-plan. 2 storey plus garret, 4 bay front, the left hand bay is recessed and the right hand bay is advanced and gabled with cusped openwork bargeboard. Off-centre half glazed panel door in Tudor arched surround by covered gabled porch, also Tudor arched with openwork bargeboard. To right a 2 storey canted bay window with tall 3 light windowsand hipped Collyweston roof. To left a large 5 light window with beyond a 3 light window. To the first floor one 2 light window with latticed panes, and a 3 light window. All windows are plain casements with chamfered ashlar surrounds. to the right gable a small lancet with above a datestone 1848 in raised figures.

Listing NGR: TF0815213258

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 194425

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing