CLEATHAM HALL COACH HOUSE AND STABLES APPROXIMATELY 50 METRES NORTH OF CLEATHAM HALL

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1103739

Date first listed: 07-Mar-1985

Statutory Address: CLEATHAM HALL COACH HOUSE AND STABLES APPROXIMATELY 50 METRES NORTH OF CLEATHAM HALL

Map

Ordnance survey map of CLEATHAM HALL COACH HOUSE AND STABLES APPROXIMATELY 50 METRES NORTH OF CLEATHAM HALL
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1103739 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 15-Nov-2018 at 11:05:33.

Location

Statutory Address: CLEATHAM HALL COACH HOUSE AND STABLES APPROXIMATELY 50 METRES NORTH OF CLEATHAM HALL

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District: North Lincolnshire (Unitary Authority)

Parish: Manton

National Grid Reference: SE 93321 01704

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

SE 90 SW MANTON CLEATHAM

Cleatham Hall 5/42 Coach-house and stables approximately 50 metres north of Cleatham Hall -

GV II

Coach-house and stables. Probably 1802, by William Fowler of Winterton. Local red brick with squared limestone facing and brick dressings. Pantile roof. 2 storeys. South front: 5 first floor windows; symmetrical. Central carriage entrace with pair of plank doors, flanked by single stable doors, all in segmental-headed brick surrounds. Outer bays have 12-pane sliding sashes under segmental brick arches. First floor has similar windows, with central blind window panel. Stepped and cogged brick eaves conice. Hipped roof. Interior retains most of the timber and cast-iron stable fittings, and a fine pegged timber roof with staggered butt-purlins above the single first-floor room. J T Fowler, The Correspondence of William Fowler of Winterton, 1907, pp 49-50.

Listing NGR: SE9332101704

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 165742

Legacy System: LBS

Sources

Books and journals
Fowler, J T , The Correspondence of William Fowler of Winterton, (1907), 49-50

End of official listing