SUNDAY SCHOOL ABOUT 15 METRES SOUTH EAST OF BIBLE CHRISTIAN CHAPEL

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1140503

Date first listed: 05-Nov-1987

Statutory Address: SUNDAY SCHOOL ABOUT 15 METRES SOUTH EAST OF BIBLE CHRISTIAN CHAPEL

Map

Ordnance survey map of SUNDAY SCHOOL ABOUT 15 METRES SOUTH EAST OF BIBLE CHRISTIAN CHAPEL
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1140503 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 21-Oct-2018 at 22:48:44.

Location

Statutory Address: SUNDAY SCHOOL ABOUT 15 METRES SOUTH EAST OF BIBLE CHRISTIAN CHAPEL

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District: Cornwall (Unitary Authority)

Parish: St. Cleer

National Grid Reference: SX 24339 68191

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

ST CLEER SX 26 NW 10/51 Sunday School about 15 - metres south east of Bible Christian Chapel GV II Methodist Sunday School. Dated 1870. Slatestone and granite rubble with brick dressings. Slate roof with ridge tiles and gable ends; gable end stack with brick shaft to left. Partly slate-hung. Plan: Sunday School with coach house/stable; the building is built into the bank at the rear, with an external stair at the right end giving access to the Sunday School on the first floor. The coach house/stable is at ground floor with doors to front; there is a room to ground floor left; this and the Sunday School are heated by the gable end stack to left. Exterior: 2 storeys, nearly symmetrical 3-window front. First floor has three 9-pane lights with round heads and Gothic glazing bars, brick surrounds. Ground floor has 6-pane sash to left, double door with single door to each side to right, all with plain flat granite lintels. Between the 2 windows to left, the foundation stone, laid by Sarah Daniel, 1870. Right side has external stair to open porch with gable end to side, inner plain door. Upper gable end slate-hung. Left side blind. Rear upper level slate-hung. Interior: Not inspected.

Listing NGR: SX2410170711

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 62188

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing