This browser is not fully supported by Historic England. Please update your browser to the latest version so that you get the best from our website.

STABLES AND CARRIAGE HOUSE, 10 METRES TO EAST OF TREBLETHICK FARMHOUSE

List Entry Summary

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

Name: STABLES AND CARRIAGE HOUSE, 10 METRES TO EAST OF TREBLETHICK FARMHOUSE

List entry Number: 1143042

Location

STABLES AND CARRIAGE HOUSE, 10 METRES TO EAST OF TREBLETHICK FARMHOUSE

The building may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County:

District: Cornwall

District Type: Unitary Authority

Parish: St. Mabyn

National Park: Not applicable to this List entry.

Grade: II

Date first listed: 04-Nov-1988

Date of most recent amendment: Not applicable to this List entry.

Legacy System Information

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System: LBS

UID: 67741

Asset Groupings

This list entry does not comprise part of an Asset Grouping. Asset Groupings are not part of the official record but are added later for information.

List entry Description

Summary of Building

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

ST MABYN SX 07 SE 5/108 Stables and carriage house, 10 metres to east of Treblethick Farmhouse

GV II

Stables and carriage house with loft above. 1830 (datestone) built for A Hambly. Local slate stone rubble with dressed slate stone segmental arches. Rag slate roof with gable ends. Plan: Overall rectangular plan with carriage house near to farmhouse on higher right hand side, the entrance in the right hand gable end. Stable on left and loft above. Exterior: 2 storeys. Regular south west elevation facing yard with segmental arched openings. Wide segmental arch to carriage house in right hand side. The original plank doors and door frames insitu. Slate plaque above with datestone '1830 A Hambly'. Brick pigeon holes in left hand gable end. Interior: The stalls have been largely removed.

Listing NGR: SX0532273013

Selected Sources

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details

National Grid Reference: SX 05322 73013

Map

Map
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1143042 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 22-Aug-2018 at 02:41:13.

End of official listing