BOROUGH BOUNDARY STONE TO WEST OF NO 2 MANOR FARM

Overview

Heritage Category: Listed Building

Grade: II

List Entry Number: 1157908

Date first listed: 13-Jan-1988

Statutory Address: BOROUGH BOUNDARY STONE TO WEST OF NO 2 MANOR FARM, VICTORIA ROAD

Map

Ordnance survey map of BOROUGH BOUNDARY STONE TO WEST OF NO 2 MANOR FARM
© Crown Copyright and database right 2018. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2018. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1157908 .pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 18-Nov-2018 at 14:03:03.

Location

Statutory Address: BOROUGH BOUNDARY STONE TO WEST OF NO 2 MANOR FARM, VICTORIA ROAD

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

District: Cornwall (Unitary Authority)

Parish: Camelford

National Grid Reference: SX1068583847

Summary

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Reasons for Designation

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

History

Legacy Record - This information may be included in the List Entry Details.

Details

CAMELFORD VICTORIA ROAD, Camelford SX 1083 - 1183 8/95 Borough boundary stone to west of No. 2 Manor Farm GV II

Borough boundary stone. Circa C18. Granite. Granite monolith, rectangular-on-plan with rounded top. Inscribed C B B to mark the bounds of Camelford borough. Qv. boundary stones 30 metres to north east of sewage works, Camelford; to north of Beech House, Lane End, A39 and to north of 24 Roughtor Road, Tregoodwell. The Charter of Camelford was created in 1259 and the rotten borough was created in 1552 to bolster the Earl of Northumberland's government. Abolished in 1831. Information from Mr F. C. Smeeth.

Listing NGR: SX1068583847

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number: 68540

Legacy System: LBS

End of official listing