CHURCH OF ST PETER, CHEST TOMB AND HEADSTONE DATED 1666 APPROXIMATELY 10 METRES SOUTH OF CHANCEL

Overview

Heritage Category:
Listed Building
Grade:
II
List Entry Number:
1355473
Date first listed:
30-Jun-1986
Statutory Address:
CHURCH OF ST PETER, CHEST TOMB AND HEADSTONE DATED 1666 APPROXIMATELY 10 METRES SOUTH OF CHANCEL

Map

© Crown Copyright and database right 2021. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey Licence number 100024900.
© British Crown and SeaZone Solutions Limited 2021. All rights reserved. Licence number 102006.006.
Use of this data is subject to Terms and Conditions.

The above map is for quick reference purposes only and may not be to scale. For a copy of the full scale map, please see the attached PDF - 1355473.pdf

The PDF will be generated from our live systems and may take a few minutes to download depending on how busy our servers are. We apologise for this delay.

This copy shows the entry on 06-Dec-2021 at 14:27:14.

Location

Statutory Address:
CHURCH OF ST PETER, CHEST TOMB AND HEADSTONE DATED 1666 APPROXIMATELY 10 METRES SOUTH OF CHANCEL

The building or site itself may lie within the boundary of more than one authority.

County:
Warwickshire
District:
Stratford-on-Avon (District Authority)
Parish:
Whatcote
National Grid Reference:
SP 29872 44520

Details

WHATCOTE SP2944 9/166 Church of St. Peter, chest tomb and headstone dated 1666 approx. 10m. S of chancel

GV II

Chest tomb. c.1800. Ironstone. Plain with corner balusters and moulded chamfered ledger slab. Headstone dated 1666. Ironstone. Scrolled shoulders.



Listing NGR: SP2987244520

Legacy

The contents of this record have been generated from a legacy data system.

Legacy System number:
305929
Legacy System:
LBS

Legal

This building is listed under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990 as amended for its special architectural or historic interest.

End of official listing

Images of England

Images of England was a photographic record of every listed building in England, created as a snap shot of listed buildings at the turn of the millennium. These photographs of the exterior of listed buildings were taken by volunteers between 1999 and 2008. The project was supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund.

Date: 12 Jun 2002
Reference: IOE01/07406/01
Rights: Copyright IoE Mr David Morphew. Source Historic England Archive
Archive image, may not represent current condition of site.
To view this image please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge.

Your Contributions

User contributions are not fact checked and do not represent the official position of Historic England.

Request a correction of the list entry

Read the Enriching the List Terms and Conditions

For any other issue or if you need help, please email: [email protected]


Upcoming maintenance

Enriching The List will be unavailable on 7th & 8th December to allow us to prepare for the launch of an upgraded version.