Stories in Stone - Timeline of Bradford’s migratory history
By using the Bradford Timeline resource pupils will analyse an historical narrative for evidence of the development of a place over time including different settlement patterns.
What can a timeline tell us about the stories of different people in Bradford?
Learning aims and outcomes
- Pupils will analyse an historical narrative for evidence of the development of a place over time
- Pupils will highlight information on the timeline as evidence of the development of Bradford over time, including settlement patterns of different groups of migrants
- Pupils will considered and then reconsider whether statements about Bradford are true or false
- Pupils will plot information on to graphs, present hem to peers and discuss relationship between different graphs
- An understanding that places change over time