Historic England Blog and Social: House Rules
Historic England is the public body that looks after England's historic environment. We champion historic places, helping people understand, value and care for them.
Our Blog and social media pages are designed as places to share our collective appreciation of heritage and discuss our work and relevant latest news. We want to keep these pages as an open forum and love hearing your ideas and opinions but we do need comments and posts to be clean so that our pages remain a safe and enjoyable space for everyone.
We'd like to know what you think, but please be aware of the following:
- Content posted on the blog or social media must not:
- be threatening, defamatory, violent, or abusive towards other users
- be fraudulent, deceptive, obscene or inflammatory
- contain/promote discrimination based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or medical conditions
- constitute trolling, repeat off-topic discussions or repeatedly contain similar comments
- constitute unlawful activity, or be deemed to support unlawful activity
- disclose the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, email address or any other personal data in respect of any individual
- contain links to files which contain malicious software
- infringe any copyright, database right, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any other person
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
- advertise any products, services or personal projects unrelated and not officially linked to Historic England
If we consider that any of the above apply, we are at liberty to delete comments and/or block users.
If you have any questions about these rules, or any of our social media, please contact: [email protected].
Our office hours are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday however channels are monitored consistently.