One of the fountains in Trafalgar Square with the spire of St Martin-in-the-Fields church in the background. The fountains were completed in 1845 and remodelled in 1939 as memorials to the Admirals, Beatty and Jellicoe.
- 1945 - 1965
- Trafalgar Square, St James, Westminster, City of Westminster, Greater London Authority, WC2
Church Of St Martin In The Fields, Trafalgar Square, City Of Westminster, Greater London Authority, WC2
- Photograph (Negative)