A view across the River Thames towards Unilever House with Blackfriar's Bridge to the right. The office building was constructed in 1930-1 by J. Lomax-Simpson in collaboration with Burnet, Tait and Lorne.
- 1945 - 1965
- Blackfriar's Bridge, Southwark, Greater London Authority
Blackfriar's Bridge, City and County of the City of London, Greater London AuthorityUnilever House, 100 Victoria Embankment, City And County Of The City Of London, Greater London Authority
- Photograph (Negative)