An exterior view of the office building looking north from the south bank with Blackfriars Bridge to the right. It was built in 1930-1 by J. Lomax-Simpson in collaboration with Burnet, Tait and Lorne.
- 1945 - 1965
- Blackfriar's Bridge, Southwark, Greater London Authority
Blackfriar's Bridge, City and County of the City of London, Greater London AuthorityUnilever House, 100 Victoria Embankment, City And County Of The City Of London, Greater London Authority
- Photograph (Negative)