The Festival Hall and shot tower from Hungerford Bridge. The tower was built in 1826 and was incorporated into the development of the bank for the Festival of Britain in 1951. It was demolished shortly afterwards.
- 1945 - 1951
- Royal Festival Hall, Belvedere Road, South Bank, Lambeth, Greater London Authority
Shot Tower And Lead Works, Belvedere Road, Lambeth, Greater London Authority, SE1
- Photograph (Negative)