An exterior view of the almshouses with part of Greenwich Power Station (built in 1906) visible in the background. The houses were built by Henry Howard, Earl of Northampton in 1616 and restored in 1812.
- 1945 - 1965
- Trinity Hospital, Old Woolwich Road, Greenwich, Greater London Authority, SE10
Norfolk Hospital, Riverside Walk, Greenwich, Greater London Authority, SE10
- Photograph (Negative)