A view looking eastwards along the Upper Pool of London towards Tower Bridge with Hay's Wharf to the right with the vessel, the 'Baltonia', moored by the dockside. Originally built in 1651, the wharf was rebuilt by H. S. Goodhart-Rendel in 1931.
- 1945 - 1965
- Hays Wharf, Pool Of London, Southwark, Greater London Authority, SE1
Tower Bridge, Tower Bridge Road, Tower Hill, Tower Hamlets, Greater London AuthorityTower Bridge, Tower Bridge Road, Bermondsey, Southwark, Greater London Authority
- Photograph (Negative)