Exterior detail showing the former name 'Rawcliffes Ltd' the date 1914 and the plaque 'The Corner'

Date:
8 Jun 2005
Location:
40 Corporation Street, Blackpool
Reference:
AA053355
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Image not available

Content

This is part of the Job: 2K/08926 DIXONS; within the Volume: BF112994 Seaside Project: Blackpool; within the Series: EHC01/165 Seaside Project; within the Collection: EHC01 English Heritage(EH):Archive

Rights

Copyright Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Photographer: Williams, Peter