The exterior of Kemp's Buildings, a row of weavers' cottages

Date:
1 Jan 1954 - 19 May 1955
Location:
Kemps Buildings, New Terrace (Off), Staverton, Wiltshire
Reference:
BB56/00639
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Image not available

Description

This row stood behind Wood Villa and was demolished before 1973.

Content

This is part of the Series: TOM01/02 Series of photographic negatives commissioned by the Victoria County History; within the Collection: TOM01 Mrs Margaret Tomlinson Collection

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Client: Victoria County History

Photographer: Tomlinson, Margaret

Keywords

Terrace, Weavers Cottage

Back
to top