The exterior of the rectory, dating to the 12th-13th century, showing rows of arched windows with squared heads. The building was remodelled in the 16th century and further alterations took place in 1858.

Date:
1909
Location:
Iffley Rectory, Iffley, Oxford, Oxford, Oxfordshire
Reference:
BB57/01334
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Content

This is part of the Series: HWT01/01 Glass plate negatives and inkjet prints; within the Collection: HWT01 Henry W Taunt collection

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Curator: Smith, Adam

Photographer: Taunt, Henry W

Keywords

Window, Clerical Dwelling

Back
to top