Photographic copy of a pen drawing showing a view of St Philip and St James' Church, now the Oxford Centre for Mission Studies, from the south-west. An additional inset drawing shows a view of the church from the north-east held up by two angels

Date:
1861 - 1900
Location:
St Philip And St James' Church, Woodstock Road, Oxford, Oxfordshire
Show all locations
Oxford Centre For Mission Studies, Woodstock Road, Oxford, Oxfordshire
Reference:
BB61/01283

Image not available

Content

This is part of the Series: RBO01/34 Early Photographic Print Collection: Oxfordshire; within the Collection: RBO01 Early Photographic Print Collection

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Architect: Street, George Edmund

Donor: Royal Institute Of British Architects

Keywords

Victorian Church

Back
to top