The entrance hall and first floor landing at Sidcup Place viewed from the staircase

Date:
16 Sep 1931
Location:
Sidcup Place, Chislehurst Road, Sidcup, Bexley, Greater London Authority, DA14
Reference:
BB71/08619
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Description

The photographer's notes state: 'The Hall, showing the north (fireplace) end and the main staircase in foreground'.

Sidcup Place was in use as a school from 1907 until 1933 when it was purchased by the Chislehurst and Sidcup Urban District Council to act as their headquarters. It was later used by the London Borough of Bexley.

Content

This is part of the Series: PEW01/01 Phillip Edmund Wills Street Collection, Negatives; within the Collection: PEW01 Phillip Edmund Wills Street Collection

Rights

© Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Photographer: Street, Philip Edmund Wills

Keywords

Entrance Hall, Georgian House, Early 20th Century School, Domestic Interior

Back
to top