Interior view of Holy Trinity Church, looking east along the nave
- 5 Jun 1933
- Holy Trinity Church, Halfway Street, Sidcup, Bexley, Greater London Authority
- Photograph (Negative)
The photographer's notes state: 'Holy Trinity Church. General interior view looking E.S.E. from the west end'.
Holy Trinity Church replaced the earlier Lamorbey Chapel which was demolished around 1879.
© Historic England Archive
Photographer: Street, Philip Edmund Wills
Nave, Victorian Church