Looking south across Hadlow Road towards Hadlow House
- 17 Apr 1935
- Hadlow House, St John's Road, Sidcup, Bexley, Greater London Authority
- Photograph (Negative)
In front of Hadlow House are the premises of 'The Provident Clothing Supply Co Ltd' and 'Nanette Millinery'.
At the time of this photograph the building was used as the Sidcup Public Library. It has since been demolished.
The photographer's notes state: 'Hadlow House, Hadlow Road (east side) from N.N.W. Early Morning'.
This negative has been cracked and repaired.
© Historic England Archive
Photographer: Street, Philip Edmund Wills
20th Century Public Library, Post Medieval House