The unfurnished study at Bark Hart, viewed from the south-west
- 24 Jul 1935
- Bark Hart, Orpington, Bromley, Greater London Authority, BR6
- Photograph (Negative)
The photographer's notes state: 'Bark Hart. The study. Fireplace and N.E. angle. This rooms adjoins the dining-room on the south side'.
Bark Hart was originally built in the mid-16th century by Sir Percival Hart but was extended and altered over the subsequent centuries. It was demolished in the mid-1950s and the land was used for the new extension of All Saints' Church.
© Historic England Archive
Photographer: Street, Philip Edmund Wills
Study, Post Medieval House