Interior view showing the west side of the unfurnished library at North Cray Place
- 29 Aug 1933
- North Cray Place, North Cray, Bexley, Greater London Authority, DA14
- Photograph (Negative)
The photographer's notes state: 'North Cray Place. The house. The library, west side'.
The house at North Cray Place was built in 1823. In 1833 the whole estate was bought by the owner of Foots Cray Place, Lord Bexley, and his descendants owned the house until 1918. In 1944 the house was damaged during an air raid and was later demolished in 1961.
© Historic England Archive
Photographer: Street, Philip Edmund Wills
Georgian Country House