The church seen from the lawns of the Vicarage. The nineteenth century spire, built by Joseph Clarke in 1856, dominates the church which has it's origins in the twelfth century with a Norman north doorway.

Date:
1899
Location:
Holy Trinity Church, Ardington, Vale Of White Horse, Oxfordshire
Reference:
BB98/27552
Type:
Photograph (Negative)

Content

This is part of the Series: HWT01/01 Glass plate negatives and inkjet prints; within the Collection: HWT01 Henry W Taunt collection

Rights

Source: Historic England Archive

People & Organisations

Holder of Original Archive: National Monuments Record

Curator: Leonard, Ian

Photographer: Taunt, Henry W

Keywords

Parish Church