The extension to the former Town Hall was built in 1905. The photograph shows the corner of Channing Way and Norfolk Gardens.
This is part of the Job: 2K/09137 Buildings Of England Yorkshire West Riding (North); within the Volume: BF111682 Buildings of England: Yorkshire West Riding: Leeds, Bradford and the North; within the Series: EHC01/110 Buildings of England: Yorkshire West Riding: Leeds, Bradford and the North; within the Collection: EHC01 English Heritage(EH):Archive
© Historic England Archive
People & Organisations
Photographer: Skingle, Bob