The bridge was made by the Stourport Foundry in 1827 and relocated from a site near Coalbrookdale in the 1960s.
This is part of the Job: 2K/10633 Iron Bridge, Huddington Court; within the Volume: BF110975 Buildings of England: Worcestershire; within the Series: EHC01/072 Buildings of England: Worcestershire; within the Collection: EHC01 English Heritage(EH):Archive
© Historic England Archive
People & Organisations
Photographer: Davies, James O
Georgian Footbridge, Georgian Arch Bridge