Photographer's note: 'In 1933 only a third of J. Arnold Crush's design was completed and in 1993 Michael Blee's addition was added to complete the abbey.'
This is part of the Job: 2K/24151 Douai Abbey, Upper Woolhampton, Berkshire; within the Volume: VF000334 Twentieth Century Architects Series; within the Series: EHC01/041 English Architecture: 1945 - 1975; within the Collection: EHC01 English Heritage(EH):Archive
Copyright Historic England Archive
People & Organisations
Photographer: Baker, Steve