Stable Block To North Of Drive To St Mary's

Date:
24 Jul 2002
Location:
Stable Block To North Of Drive To St Mary's, Whimpwell Street, Happisburgh, North Norfolk, Norfolk
Reference:
IOE01/07461/06
Type:
Photograph (Digital)
Not what you're looking for? Try a new search

Description

This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.

HAPPISBURGH WHIMPWELL STREET TG 33 SE (east side) 5/50 Stable block to north 11.3.85 of drive to St. Mary's G.V.

II

Stables, now garage. 1900 by Detmar Blow. Red brick and thatched with some flint dressings. Central boarded garage doors flanked to right and left by stable half doors with 2-light square-paned casements. Hipped roof with eyebrow sweep to centre. Brick ridge stack to east. Listed for group value

Listing NGR: TG3805130980

Content

This is part of the Series: IOE01/1704 IOE Records taken by Donald Rintoul; within the Collection: IOE01 Images Of England

Rights

© Mr Donald Rintoul. Source: Historic England Archive

This photograph was taken for the Images of England project

People & Organisations

Photographer: Rintoul, Donald

Rights Holder: Rintoul, Donald

Keywords

Brick, Flint, Thatch, Victorian Garage, Transport, Road Transport Site, Stable, Agriculture And Subsistence, Animal Shed, Farm Building, Agricultural Building