Church Of All Saints
- 9 Sep 2002
- Church Of All Saints, Church End, Pidley Cum Fenton, Huntingdonshire, Cambridgeshire, PE28 3BX
- Photograph (Digital)
This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
PIDLEY-CUM-FENTON CHURCH END 1.
5140 (east side) Pidley Church of All Saints TL 37 NW 4/13 II
1864-5 (VCH) by W Fawcett, Cambridge. Small parish church built with materials from earlier church on site. West Tower, nave, south porch, chancel and North Vestry.
Freestone and pebble-rubble. West tower of three stages with small broach spire. Tiled.
Roofs of nave and chancel plain tiled. Gabled south porch with stone coping to parapet.
One C14 square-headed two-light window reset in West wall of vestry.
(RCHM Huntingdonshire p 203) (N Pevsner p 329).
Listing NGR: TL3272278296
Copyright IoE Mr Peter Tree. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
Photographer: Tree, Peter
Rights Holder: Tree, Peter
Freestone, Pebble, Rubble, Tile, Victorian Parish Church, Religious Ritual And Funerary, Church, Place Of Worship