This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
1. CHURCH STREET 1461 (East Side)
No 8 TG 2830 3/35
2. Probably Cl8 altered, 3 storeys including 2 sash half-dormers, machine pantile roof, stucco, lined and painted, rusticated quoins and ground floor 2 modern shop windows with central entrances with fanlights.
Nos 2 to 14 (even) form a group.
Listing NGR: TG2840230261
© Mr Alan Francis Polaine. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Polaine, Alan Francis
Rights Holder: Polaine, Alan Francis
Pantile, Stucco, Stuart House, Georgian Monument (By Form), Domestic, Dwelling, Shop, Commercial