There are a few measurements and later pencil notes of materials to be used but these are not comprehensive. The tinting also indicates areas made of different materials. The plan was signed by four officers between the 10th December 1867 and 16th April 1868. It is number eleven of the original job.
This is part of the Job: PF/DOV/004 Plans, sections and elevations of the Canteen and Recreation Rooms, Dover Castle; within the Volume: PF/DOV Dover Castle, Kent; within the Series: EHC01/022 English Heritage Plans and Measured Drawings; within the Collection: EHC01 English Heritage(EH):Archive
Copyright Crown copyright
People & Organisations
Creator of Archive: Royal Engineers
Traceried Head Window, Victorian Canteen