This item consists of three sheets of paper. The first is a memo dated 15th February 1901 requesting a tracing of an OS map showing the position of the wood shed. The second sheet is on tracing paper and shows the canteen and a building containing the gun carriage shed and coal yard. The third sheet shows an enlargement of the wood shed and is dated 5th February 1901. The pages are attached together using a small tack.
Copyright Crown Copyright. Historic England Archive
People & Organisations
Creator of Archive: Office Of Works