Foundation, ground-, first-floor and roof plans marked with technical specifications, including gas and sanitation. The sections added in red pen show the depths of excavations from concrete. The drawing is dated and signed several times, from 29th November 1911, 11th December 1911, 27th April 1912, 10th May 1912, 5th September 1912 and stamped 29th December 1911. It is not clear as to which of these refers to the additions.
Copyright Crown Copyright. Historic England Archive
People & Organisations
Creator of Archive: Office Of Works
Early 20th Century Barracks